Currently adjusting to my new schedule of watching my 2 Grandkids. Kaylee is now 3 months and Camden is almost 3 yrs old. (adding photos later). I can relate to stay-at-home mom’s who try to juggle everything in their lives, but working through it and soon I will share my time-management tips with you all. 🙂 Working on many new posts, so I thank you all, who have been loyal and patient with me, from the bottom of my heart.
I have many NEW GOALS for “2017”!
I will share more about my Goals and Journey soon!
I joined a NEW WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE to WIN $2,663
HAPPY NEW YEAR “2017”!
If you have a passion please pursue it! You won’t be happy working a job, or going after a certain Career just because you think it will make you a lot of money. Stay true to who you are! Align your VALUES with your PASSION. Live a Life you LOVE and don’t need a Vacation from.
I have many online businesses, which I will share on the link here:
I am still adding a ton of FREE info, so please check back next week!
CLEAR SPACE, CLEAR MIND & BE CREATIVE!
Added a few things under Spirituality & Happiness and will be adding more later today in all categories!
I just learned more about building my WEBSITE (on my own), and had to change Posts to Pages, using Blue Host Pro & WordPress. Yes I could hire someone to build my site, but I am actually enjoying learning the PROCESS and Creating something of my OWN.
For those with Time Management Issues, I can RELATE! I am currently helping out my daughter, watching my2.5 yr. old Grandson, so I can sympathize with other Grandparents and Mother’s. I KNOW how valuable your time is!
Here is what I did during my Grandson’s 2.5 hour Nap time: 2 Loads of Laundry (wash and fold) & Dishes (during), Read & Watched Business Related Educational Material = 30 Min., Worked on my Website = 1 hour, and Exercised = 30 min. This evening I will be adding more helpful info in many different Categories, so please make sure to check back!
Make the most of every minute you have! Stop watching so much TV and work on your GOALS!
I’ve been very blessed having the ability to work from wherever I want, using my laptop. I have built 12 Successful, automated, money-making, online Businesses, so I can travel all over and take my work with me. When I travel I take photos, sell them, and write off travel expenses on my business taxes.
LIFE of an ENTREPRENEUR is AWESOME! 🙂
Right now taking some time to watch my Grandson and help out Family!
I really LOVE HELPING PEOPLE SUCCEED in ALL areas of their lives, not just BUSINESS! That’s why my NEW Updated Website has something for EVERYONE!
I just shared some very HELPFUL BUSINESS Information on here > http://www.sheilakmcintyre.com/steps/
& Daily MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES > http://www.sheilakmcintyre.com/motivational-quotes/
Sharing more about Health, Fitness, HAPPINESS, Spirituality and More!
Follow me on Instgram: @SheilaKayMcIntyre
January, 19, 2016
I had the BEST 50th BIRTHDAY!
Thank you for all the wonderful Birthday Greetings, Cards & Photos on all my Social Media!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR “2016”!
May this be your BEST Year EVER! Let’s SHINE TOGETHER!
So I really want to be more active here and on all my Social Media Sites! It’s been hard with all the Computer Drama, Weight Loss Challenges (working out hard), and watching my Grandson, Camden Full-time Mo-Fr and many weekends. By the time he leaves, it’s time to either workout, walk, make dinner , do dishes or clean up. I have to get better with my time management skills. During his nap I’ve been watching training Webinars and doing dishes. I will work hard towards posting at least twice a day on Social Media sharing helpful info, and every day updating my Journal and working on my Website (Yes doing it on my own from scratch … major learning Curve). There is still so much more to add and also writing lot’s of Valuable material and Kindle Books. I want to SHARE with YOU ALL Everything I am Learning, what works, what doesn’t, my favorite things to use, book recommendations, etc… all COMING SOON!
I’m also going to be updating my PHOTO soon, now that I lost 40 lbs and my face looks much thinner! 🙂
Also, just signed up for PERISCOPE, which is the latest TREND of SOCIAL MEDIA on STEROIDS! I’ve been enjoying watching many other people post their Scopes, and soon I will be joining the Gang! Look me up Sheila Kay McIntyre @ SKMGlobalEnt and maybe together we can learn more about this new TREND. Here is a little helpful info: http://thevageek.com/beginners-guide-to-using-periscope/
I ENCOURAGE you all to follow your PASSION and don’t be Afraid to SHINE!
No one is Perfect, you just have to share what you love with the world, and Perisope is a great way to do it!
Don’t Compare yourself to others, be your own UNIQUE, AWESOME SELF!
LOVE YOU GUYS! 🙂 <3 <3 <3 xoxo <3 <3 <3
P.S. I can’t wait to connect LIVE with Everyone! It’s like a group of Like-minded friends hanging out! 🙂
November 11, 2015
🙂 Hello for those who follow me on FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Pinterest and soon Periscope and Youtube under Sheila Kay McIntyre, SKM.Photography & SKMGlobalEnterprise (Twitter @SKMGlobalBiz)!
Sorry I’ve been away from my Journal and Website, but my Computer and C-Drive Crashed! It’s been a big ordeal trying to recover most of my photos. 2 of my Disk Drives completely died and I lost about 1/4 of my Travel Photos. Lesson Learned …. save data in 3 different locations, because even my backup external disk drive died as well (all from old age). Anyway, been working on retrieving my stuff, and having to wait on new PC. I got myself a NEW 15″ Apple MacBook Pro with Retina display (best resolution for photography) and also a 27″ (used my HealthyWage Winnings).
Peace, Love & Happiness are most Important! <3 xoxo <3
Here is what happens when you don’t get enough SLEEP:
- You’ll eat more. 300 Calories more, to be precise. A recent study found that sleep-deprived subjects, when allowed to eat whatever they wanted, ate more than when they had a full night’s sleep, even though they stuck to their normal eating schedule.
- You may not live as long. Researchers may have found the secret to long life — a study found that women who slept fewer than five hours a night were less likely to live as those who got more.
- You’ll weigh more. Logically, if you are regularly consuming more calories every day it stands to reason you may weigh more, but the weight gain is not only caused by what you consume. Not enough sleep also causes stress on the body, which triggers it to slow metabolism and store FAT.
- It shrinks your brain. Researchers found that chronic insomniacs had smaller, less-dense brain, which affected crucial parts of their neurological systems like decision-making.
- It raises your blood pressure. A study found that adults who missed an hour of sleep each night for five years ended up increasing their risk for hypertension by almost 40%.
- It increases your risk of getting sick. Not enough shut-eye has been proven to leave people susceptible to cold viruses.
- It can worsen your memory. Ever feel like you can’t remember your to-dos after a night of tossing and turning? Those REM waves we experience at the beginning of a sleep cycle can boost memory and creativity, so if you’ve underslept the night before, try a quick power nap to recoup some of your memory skills.
- You’ll skip your workouts. Lack of sleep means lack of energy, which probably means lack of gym time. In fact, research has shown that sleep deprivation is a key reason people stay inactive.
- It makes you cranky. Or, as researchers say, more “primitive.” Without sleep, we revert back to a more primal version of ourselves, meaning we can’t appropriately cope with emotions or respond maturely to situations.
- You’re not on your game. On top of all these consequences, not enough sleep just makes us feel, well, blah. We’ve all found ourselves reacting less quickly after a sleepless night, not to mention foggy-headed, so get yourself some 7-8 hours of sleep.
You can have a SUCCESSFUL & BALANCED LIFE if you plan it out and prioritize! I will share all aspects of my life, my health, my weight loss, my businesses, my hobbies, recreational time, etc… Sometimes I fall short, because I’m HUMAN, but every day I strive to achieve Balance and Harmony in my Life and you can too!
Weight Loss: I found out something interesting about why it’s so hard for me now to lose weight. Saw a Weight loss video: When your blood sugar is between 70-80 that is the target numbers for losing weight and if it goes up you gain or can’t lose weight. Well, I am borderline Diabetic (this morning I woke up and I was 129 before I ate), so somehow I have to lower that number, and especially watch what I eat and drink at night and not eat after 7 pm. That explains a lot! I used to drop the weight like crazy when I was in my 20’s and even 30’s, but then I became diabetic and also going through pre-menopause, which really messes with my hormones. and blood sugar levels. I am NOT going to give up! Somehow I will get it back to normal. I think it was also years of eating Pasta, which turns to sugar in your body and drinking Pepsi (1-2 a day). Switching Pepsi for Green and other Herbal Tea (now that it is getting colder in the mornings).
Breakfast: 1 small bowl of Oatmeal with blueberry’s and a dash of cinnamon with a little low fat milk. Green Tea
Lunch: 1 piece of Chicken Breast, green beans, ice tea with lemon no sugar.
Dinner: Taco Bell Salad & Pink Lemonade
Exercise – 30 Minutes of Exercises, such as various Crunches, Leg Lifts, Butt Squeezes and lift 8 lb weights for arm exercises (reducing flab on back of arms). Then Stationary Bike for 20 minutes (blister on right foot can’t walk – peeled off) and later this evening go for a shorter walk.
Now back on track and want to try to eat “CLEAN” to lose the rest of the WEIGHT. Stuck at a plateau and now figuring out it’s the chemicals in the processed foods and the carbs that are keeping me fat. Had a Salad that came with bread yesterday, should have tossed the bread, but ate it because I was hungry and it was in FRONT of me. I want to throw out all the stuff that has chemicals in it, and eat only FRESH FOODS growing from the ground. Heck I want to even grow a garden. Enrolled in 6 Dietbets and 1 Healthy Wage, meeting weight loss goals and winning money every month.
Breakfast: Shared half of a small bowl of Oatmeal (whole Oats) with 1 teaspoon of raw honey, a dash of cinnamon, low fat milk, and sliced banana pieces with my Grandson. Drank Yogi herbal tea combining “Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life” & “Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy” with lemon.
Lunch: Salad with 1 Egg, Balsamic Vinaigrette & Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cold Water.
Dinner: 1 skinless chicken breast, green beans Water with lemon.